I'm an employee at National Budget department. Recently, I was paid interest along with my salary. I tried to give it back to the department business they refused it. Can I give it to my disabled married sister who is unable to walk as I don't want to use this money for myself?
قومی بجٹ میں ملازم ہوں اور کچھ عرصہ پہلے میرے اکاونٹ میم کچھ سود بھی آگیا تھا۔ ایک بہن جو معذور ہیں جو چل نہیں سکتیں اور شادی شدہ ہیں ، سود کی رقم کیا انکو دی جا سکتی ہے؟ قومی بجٹ والے اس سود کو نہیں لیتے اور میں سود کی رقم استعمال نہیں کرنا چاہتا؟

Answer Audio:

Share this Fatwa: